Download the slides here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ap7oh16nxr52zf/Program%20Design%20-%20Conditioning.pdf?dl=0
We went over the what/why/how of conditioning
- Look at your conditioning as you assign it now: is it appropriate for the population you train?
Resources and Bonus Materials:
- Mike Robertson’s aerobic window blog: https://robertsontrainingsystems.com/blog/widening-aerobic-window/
- Modified Coopers test video from Movement as Medicine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmTpfHucIU0
- The Metabolic Conditioning Program I shared in the preso: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a22uyififogyre/March%202019.docx?dl=0
- The e-book on loading types: https://mailchi.mp/30cbc2b27610/you-cant-get-bored